GCC's president Valerie Bath is a recognized authority on cultural relativism and its impact on the productivity and profitability of global organizations. With over 15 years of delivering cross-cultural and leadership programs, Valerie's expertise has led to speaking opportunities for conferences, industry meetings, and corporate events.
Recent notable speaking engagements include:
- Elevate Virtual 2017, Largest Virtual Human Resources Event, November 2017
- FPA Orange County, California Chapter Meeting (Financial Planning Association), November 2017
- SIETAR USA Conference (Society of Intercultural Education, Training, and Research), September 2017
- PIHRA National US Conference (Professionals in Human Resources Association), August 2017
- ENP Executive Next Practices Los Angeles, March 2017
- CLG Corporate Looking Glass Associate Meeting February 2017